Hidden Secrets of Money - Mike Maloney

This video series takes a look at comparable trends of historical monetary systems, the 7 stages of empire collapse, and where we are at today. It defines an important distinction between ‘Currency’ and ‘Money’ as it makes a case for imminent hyperinflation - the likes of which have never been observed before to such an extend.

About Mike Maloney;
" Mike Maloney is host of the smash hit video series, Hidden Secrets of Money; former Rich Dad/Poor Dad advisor; author of the best-selling precious metals book, Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver, and founder of GoldSilver.com. For more than a decade, Mike’s travelled the world sharing his economic insights with audiences from Hong Kong to Rome and from Silicon Valley to Wall Street."

1 Like

This is something I watched couple of years back and I think this should be considered as a basic knowledge about our monetary system. Big UP for Malooney on this one! :+1:

Not to be so sweet and all - this needs to be said that Mike Malooney is a gold bug and is not completely objective when it comes to precious metals - in my opinion in so-fast changing world gold and silver will not withstand the test of time, but that’s more about the future, not today. Personally I am very bullish on precious metals and once this crypto bull market ends I’m loading more gold and silver into the portfolio ← sorry for a little off-top though :smiley:

For example let’s have a look at the graph:

This illustrates the value of Dow Jones Index and Gold - clearly there was a time when gold had not been doing quite well and vice-versa. This is because gold raises in value where we experience real negative interest rates (it means that inflation is higher than actual interest rates).

Therefore precious metals are not always the best investments and that’s the point I wanted to make - of course another thing is a shameless manipulating of gold and silver prices conducted by Central Banks and the biggest traditional banks like JPMorgan, HSBC, Deustche Bank, Barclays and many more, but this is where we have no power over it and we can just wait for it to end at some point.

Ahh… Don’t get me started, I am shutting up :joy:

3 Likes