Delegate - Michael (cryptomickbit.eth)

Delegate Announcement Form

Tally Profile: Tally | 0x0Fb1...a344
Wallet ID: 0x0Fb11728d48CE180538490b3a09Fa7C11Cf4a344
NFT ID: 37 https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0xbdd8f4daf71c2cb16cce7e54bb81ef3cfcf5aacb/37
ENS: cryptomickbit.eth

Delegate Statement

I started with MahaDAO as an early investor late 2020, since then I have been actively supporting the DAO in various ways – primarily matters of governance. I’ve spearheaded several proposals with the most notable being MIP.C2-0020; which further lead to my successful application as the MahaDAO Governance Lead. I maintain my commitment to this project and community to this day, and I will continue to contribute my support to the best of my ability.

As a Delegate, I will be forthcoming and prudent with my decision prior to submitting any vote. This is to provide the opportunity for any MahaX to be retracted if an individual wishes to do so. I will be actively engaged on all proposals with a paramount focus on protocol security and improving integrity of our ecosystem. If you have any questions and would like to contact me, you can reply to this thread below. Alternatively, these are my socials;

Discord: cryptomickbit#9000
Twitter: cryptomickbit
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @cryptomickbit

Delegate Agreement

I cryptomickbit.eth on this day 06-SEPTEMBER-2022 do declare and assert my status as a MahaDAO Delegate. I will uphold and abide by the MahaDAO Constitution as it pertains to the rules of Delegates – more specifically;

• Delegates must act in good faith of the community in which they represent; by no means shall they engage in any malicious behavior or exercise their power arbitrarily.

This agreement is binding to the original wallet ID.

Further amendments to the DA directly or via the MahaDAO Constitution, are assumed to have the Delegates consent; providing there has been prior notification of 7-days minimum to the Delegate.

To finalize the agreement, please attach proof of your registration fee below.

Registration Fee Payment
Send 10 MAHA to;
0x516bd18Ba17f70f08C8C91fE7F9Ee2105DC275d2
This will be used to help reward community activities.

To support this Delegate, visit the tally profile link provided above and follow the prompts to nominate your voting power.

1 Like

Amazing to have you with us mike and thank you for your work and contribution to the mission so far :smile:. Your work in setting up the community and focusing on the governance aspect of things has been truly valuable. :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks Steve, its my pleasure. Your leadership and dedication is inspiring.

1 Like

Voted: in favor with 27k mahax.

1 Like