Introduce Yourself

Hello All!

My name is Joel, I have been in crypto since April 2017 but stumbled across MAHA in around August 2020 and I find myself feeling very fortunate to be here with you all. As mentioned, I’ve been investing in cryptocurrency since early 2017, I have been and am a member of many communities within this space, but I must say that MAHA’s community is the most refreshing, welcoming and professional.
A little about me, I’m from Cardiff, Wales, UK. I have worked within the Tradfi space most of my career as an IT Infrastructure Engineer & SQL DBA - I do still work part time, however most of my time is spent investing and researching into new projects within this space.
Again, grateful to be here, super excited for the future of MAHA - and would be happy to assist in any way possible.
Thanks,
J

4 Likes

Hello MahaDAO Community!

My name is Anıl and i am currenctly working as Senior Cybersecurity Consultant at Big 4. I have been with the MahaDao community since Sept 2021. My first encounter with this project started with SCLP IBO. After that i wanted to learn more about MahaDAO and i realized this project will become one of biggest project in crypto and finance industry. As a person who lives in Turkey, i’ve seen real face of inflation… I’ve been in crypto industry for around two and half years and my goal is want to be part in project which promising better future!

I spend most of my time on internet and i will continue to do. My hobbies are finding basic security vulnerabilties, reading a book, do research for future technologies and space. I’m working almost 12-13 hours a day because my job is actually my hobby and being DAO Patron will be big part of it!
Cause of the covid-19 and Turkey’s financial situation, i can’t do anything except to these things :slight_smile: . My main goal is being good person and remembered as a good man, that’s why i always try to work, being kind to all people and do some charity. I love to help people!

I want to say thank you for your time, please take care yourself.

Sincerely,
Anıl

5 Likes

Greetings fellow Maha members,

They call me Mr. Wonderful. (@mrwonderfill on telegram). You may recognize me from the tv show, Shark Tank. Just kidding :joy: I may not be the real Kevin O’Leary, however I am here at the behest of the goodness, talent and energy that I have felt and seen from all of you in the maha community, from the top down as I have watched, waited and learned about the project this past year. Long story short, I was introduced to Maha by a friend, and I just kept coming back. The mission was clear. If we want crypto to truly succeed in this world, it takes visionaries and forward thinkers to shape the future of how we democratize modern financial solutions that impact and reshape global markets, and it starts in projects like MahaDAO. Stability and prosperity are the enemy of control and corrupt financial systems that threaten peace and economic dysfunction. I say this not for fear, but for the reason that brought me here to all of you, the community. The belief that we share, where we stand on the bleeding edge of a much needed solution to one of the greatest problems in modern history. How lucky am I to be here with all of you?

I spent the last decade in various senior roles at international banks in private wealth management, commercial, and middle market divisions. I got my start in retail banking, within a year I was managing banks and then became a registered investment advisor and built a $120 million book of business. They didn’t allow us to own crypto. Sometimes they would threaten to fire us. I dabbled here and there, I guess you could say I came in with a chip on my shoulder. I wanted more. It had nothing to do with money. I just didn’t feel like I was making a difference anymore. Suddenly, I had lost self-gratification in my work. I was burning. I knew it - it was over. That sinking feeling. It was like waking up from the Matrix. There was no going back. I had no idea what I was going to do but suddenly it didn’t matter - I quit, giving up a huge bonus. I traveled the world, I visited friends, family. I returned home to reflect on everything. Then suddenly the pandemic hit. I had managed to ditch the golden handcuffs, but the stock market had suddenly tanked, store shelves were empty, and I was searching for something that money couldn’t buy. My purpose. I decided to explore what I had a passion for, I was burned out on traditional banking but I always believed crypto and blockchain tech would be the future. DeFi fascinated me, and that was what eventually led to my involvement, as I ventured into and became involved with several early stage projects. I would find myself interacting with the communities and project teams, suddenly I was spending hours every day on telegram, eventually becoming an admin for several projects. It was a very rewarding experience for me. Now, I am proud to say that I am working on my own project developing new use cases for NFTs. For I too share in the same vision for the future. Stability and prosperity. Pleasure to be here, and to be introduced to all of you. Cheers.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Temi (short for Temitope). I have been active in the crypto space for roughly a year now. Prior to this, I have been passively following up on crypto space for about 4 years. My experience as an investments banker at an investment firm made it important to pay attention to digital assets considering the decentralized structure, significant returns, disruption, and flexibility they offered compared to the traditional assets like bonds, shares, Tbills and CPs.

I have been in the Mahadao community for about 7 months now and was introduced by one of the community leaders. Overtime, I have grown familiar with the project, having done deep research using my Financial Analyst experience into the various aspects of the business. I have also come to appreciate the visionary leadership, innovative ideas from the leaders and the impressive community engagement that Maha offers.

Having heard the Maha strategic thrust for 2022 and Mahachains adoption plans in countries like Venezuela, Turkey and my country Nigeria. I know this project has more potential. For this reason, I believe I could contribute to the community using my strong analysis skills and business development skills having worked on different projects implementation over the years. My strong work ethic, communications skill, teamwork, dedication as well as proven track record of extreme ownership and ability to go above and beyond are skills I believe I can bring on.

I look forward to the continued growth of Maha and would appreciate been given the opportunity to help as much as possible.

Thank you,

3 Likes

Hello, MahaDao family members.

My name is Vincent, and I am from Germany. I got involved in crypto after a few years of investing in equity markets and was overwhelmed from the start. The endless possibilities and the fact that we, the people, are in control of our own money really fascinated me.

I discovered MahaDao through the SCLP IBO and, as it was my second IBO/IDO ever, I was later pleased at how well and smoothly everything from the WL to the communication and the buying process worked compared to most of the platforms out there. The next thing I did was to read everything about Maha I could find and was even more surprised. A launchpad with its own Valuecoin? What do you want more? Then recently, the introduction of MahaChain was the last fact from which I knew I wanted to be a part of the MahaDao family. I want to contribute.

As my family has connections to Turkey and we spend a few months there every year, I am more than happy that MahaDao is trying to change things there for the better. Seeing people being left alone by their government is heartbreaking.

Feel free to reach out and we can talk about how to grow the MahaDao community and make the world a better place. I will look forward to building a German MahaDao community and getting the word out.

Cheers
Vince

3 Likes

Hello Maha Fam!

My name is Michael (@VR_crypto) and Maha was my first introduction to the crypto world. I’ve been an enthusiast of this project from the moment I caught wind of the scope and revolutionary approach in its efforts to mitigate the inflation crisis since March of 2021.

I was brought into the fold thanks to my longtime friend @Joe . He explained the magnitude and ambition that MAHA aimed to take on and I believed in this concept straight away. This is the first crypto I began following/investing and quickly realized the potential of this industry. Ever since, I have been addicted to learning/reading about the different use cases crypto can bring to the world as a whole and believe Maha can be a difference maker in this space.

I am a very quiet/laid back person who loves his family and friends. I worked in Public Accounting for 6-7 years at a large CPA firm in the United States and have since moved on to a large non-profit working in finance/accounting in the healthcare space.

When I’m not surfing through the telegram feed, I can be found researching/learning about crypto currency, spending time with my Family (Wife, Daughter – 4, and Son – 2), playing sports/coaching soccer, or leisurely reading (rarely happens anymore with 2 kids).

I am extremely excited to be a part of this community!

4 Likes

Hello there, Victor is my name, and I’ve been a Mahadao member since late 2021. Following a conversation with Fisayo, the Nigerian community’s administrator, I decided to join this fantastic group. I’ve been involved in the crypto space since late 2020, and I’m fascinated by the industry’s potential to change the world.

I’ve dabbled in a number of crypto projects, either through investing my money or spending time reading up on different projects in order to gain a better understanding of the crypto space. Over the last months, I’ve been reading up on what this community is all about, and I can see the huge impact Mahadao can have, especially in a country like Nigeria.

A little bit about myself, I am a university student studying agricultural economics. I am fascinated by human behavior, which is why I am interested in economics. I’m a curious person, thereby I could perhaps contribute my limited knowledge to debates. I also have limited web development skills. When I’m not studying or exploring new knowledge, I enjoy watching football and movies.

It will be a tremendous honor to assist Maha in reaching the frontline of crypto acceptance, and I would be delighted to do so by assisting the community’s development and advertisement.I could tell from Steven’s member introductions that this is not a project motivated by greed or a desire to make a lot of money, but by a burning desire to make the world a better place than it was yesterday, and I’m thrilled to be a part of it.

Very happy to be here, cheers guys!!!

3 Likes

Hi guys I would like to apply to be DAO Patron.
My name is Gordon and seem to have held MAHA forever (even though it is just over a year), basically I am an early adopter. I was fairly active in community but less so for a while. Been through a tricky divorce, selling home and moving to a different area. So been a tricky year but now settled and back in the game.

My career was an FX trader at major banks for over 30 years, I was an MD at RBS running the trading desk for 9 years then moved to JP Morgan for my final years.

I am retired but trading is in my blood and I spend as many hours (maybe more) in front of screens as I did working full time in London.

When I’m not in front of the screens I love walking my 2 Weimaraners and playing golf.

I have 15k MAHA staked for 4 years as I truly believe in the project and the team.

My telegram handle is @gordoa

Hopefully my years of trading experience will benefit the community and the team. I now have more time and believe I can help clear up some fud and explain the benefits of the project to new members of the community.

My motivation would be to help the project to be a huge success and know that (hopefully) I was in some way helpful in building it.

I believe describing MahaDao is going to change a lot over the months/years, this is a good thing. Remember Amazon started as a book seller !!! MahaDao is building so many layers, successful launch pad so far, great low inflation tokenomics, Mahachain coming soon with ARTH acting as an inflation fighting currency, mahalend to propel us into Defi and much more to come, oh and not to forget the most hands on CEO I have come across in cryptoland.

My availabiltly to help out is daily from 8am-5pm UTC and more if needed.

My only criticism would be that at times the team go very quiet especially around major events (e.g. staking), I completely undestand that thsi is because they are extremely busy…but use the patrons here…pin some messages.

5 Likes

Hello MahaDao Community,
My name is Kaissar Moussa, im from Venezuela, you can find me on telegram or discord has @kaissartrader , i have been in the MahaDao community from 3 month ago.

Ive been a professional trader and investor in the crypto and forex markets for more than 6 years with a 7 figures portfolio, I’m the founder of Up Trading Academy, an academy positioned in more than 10 countries and the the founder and CEO of Moussa Capital Fund.

I came to this project by Gustavo Gonzalez who currently works directly on the project and is part of my academy focused on cryptocurrencies and forex.

I have studies in civil engineering and financial analysis, I speak two languages (Spanish and English), my beginnings in the cryptocurrency market date back to early 2016 when I made my first bitcoin purchase, since then my main focus has been the crypto market because Im fascinated by the potential of the blockchain technology that has the potential to change the world economy.

My strong suit is the technical and fundamental analysis, i have a strong community in my social medias, i use that for networking and marketing, i will love to work with the team and take MahaDao to everyone.

Greetings to everybody

5 Likes

Hi MahaDao family,

In crypto my name is crypto J, in real life it’s Johan. Worked in the wonderfull world of blockchain before I found crypto and was immediately hooked! Crypto for me is a world with (the potential of) unlimited innovation and not having to wait before the board gives you a ‘go’. Not driven by making money, but driven by the tech and the opportunity to be part of a revolutionary technology to change the world.

I love to read and learn from different subjects: psychology, philosophy, economics, singularity, marketing, business, history, spirituality, science fiction, anthropology and my house is filled with books. Next to that I love to be in the nature (love the sea and forest to calm my busy mind), have drinks with friends and discuss deeply about what keeps us busy/going, work actively on ‘know thyself’, sport to keep my juices flowing, exploring music and pre COVID exploring the world (and really looking forward to that again).

I discovered crypto in April 2021 and soon I was a member, currently moderator, of the Cryptomedic family. From that moment it was impossible to not know about Mahadao (love you Medic!). Going to college I dreamed about ‘a different economic system’ since that was the moment I found out about “the money printerrrrr” and money now being backed with gold anymore. Let’s call it interesting, how our economic and financial system is really working. Being part of a DAO that’s working on a solution to fix this would therefore be an honor!

Short history about me, so you know what I can bring to the table:

Have 2 formal University degrees (health care business and politics) and one informal in economics, because I studied that abroad (Milan). Also teached health care economics during my first study.

Started working at a health insurance company to create propositions for specific audiences, but quickly got asked to work on more innovative propositions. From that moment I always worked in IT/Tech in roles like innovation manager, product owner and product manager.

Had my own company in Quantified Self and at that time I also discovered blockchain. Sold my company in QS and got a job at a company that processes all the healthcare insurance claims in the Netherlands. An ideal match I would think, but I was a bit early to the party. Created my own IT blockchain developer team (pivoting with ethereum, corda and hyperledger) and a blockchain knowledge centre. But like stated above, it went too slow for my taste and when I found crypto I knew enough.

Strong suits are: vision (and the roadmap to get there), business/marketing, creativity, problem solved oriented, networking and my enthusiasm when I genuinely believe in something.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Tomasz :slight_smile: I come from Poland. I love the world of Defi and everything about it. I’ve been in crypto since 2020. I work in an IT company, I manage a 7-person FAQ writing department.

I invested in the project in November last year, I really liked the community that supports the project so much. I was very fascinated by ARTH and its foundation. The world follows money and its value decreases over time, and with the help of ARTH, we can solve this problem. Best regards to the entire MAHA community!

2 Likes

Hello MahaDao Community

My Name is Damilola, I am from Nigeria. I joined the mahadao community back in February 2021 after I was introduced to the project by a friend who happens to be a firm believer of the MAHADao project and what it stands for. I first got involved with crypto in June 2020 and after researching and studying for a while I began actively interacting with crypto currency in January 2021.

I have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and I am a registered/certified Civil Engineer here in Nigeria. I recently decided to fully focus on crypto because I believe in the endless opportunities it offers and I would love to start this journey by actively contributing to the amazing Maha community.

I possess a very sound knowledge of crypto currency in general (Defi, NFTs) while being very acquainted with the maha programs and road maps for the future. I once had an interaction with the CEO Steven Enamakel on my private telegram during my early days in the community where he assisted me with some technicalities while staking. I am also experienced in project and people management by virtue of my construction experience.

I believe with my passion and enthusiasm for research and my love for the MahaDao community, I would be able to contribute to the organic growth of the Maha Community and I am more than willing to assist the team in whatever way I can to achieve its objectives.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello MahaDao family,

My name is Carter, and I am from the United States. I’ve just joined the MahaDao today! I first heard about the project last fall on Twitter. Throughout the past months I’ve been doing some research from afar, and while the project always intrigued me, I never really took the time to do my due diligence until very recently. My first introduction to crypto was in the winter of 2017 when I bought the top of LTC at about $380. My second introduction was selling it for $120 sometime in 2019. My third and more formal introduction was in March of 2021 - I discovered Terra and became very excited as I learned about what Blockchain tech actually was, and what DeFi was. This is when I started to do real research and start to truly understand what crypto is going to do for the world.

Firstly a fiance and dog lover, I’m also an engineer, artist, crypto enthusiast, and optimist. I received my Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Ohio State University in the Winter of 2019, and currently work as a Software Engineer in the higher education domain, with the goal to increase student success and retention. I haven’t really opened the door to blockchain development because I spend so much time outside of work on art and crypto (the research and user side of things). I’m a music producer working to build a reputation in my city and online under the artist name Charter Beatz. My favorite part of being an artist is meeting diverse groups of people, and creating different sounds with different artists as my relationship grows with them. On Twitter, I’m most active as @crypto_charter. There, I try to find new projects and solid advice from people further along in the space than myself. I feel very fortunate to have found Terra in early 2021, as that ecosystem introduced me and taught me so much about DeFi and NFTs, as well as provide me an opportunity to invest in other projects. Lastly, I call myself an optimist because I am excited for the future. I have always been fascinated by technology and how it’s been able to advance humanity and solve problems. As I get older, I become more fascinated by humanity itself; how adaptable we are and our capability to overcome. This excitement about the future is what motivates me to push myself to be the best person I can be with the time I have alive.

I love the approach with Arth - eliminating inflation and helping those financially (on a systematic level) who need it most. I’d be very proud to say I contributed to a project with a mission like MahaDao. I’m also very interested myself in using the products; farming, earning, governing - I’d love to be handling most of my financials through Maha and Scallop in the future.

I’m here to be a user that provides feedback, a DAO participant, and a learner with a curious mind and technical background, ready to help however I can.

3 Likes

Hi MahaDAO fam!

I just joined the MahaDAO and I’m really interested to see how it’s being built and will scale. I first got into DAOs with the ConstitutionDAO in 21, and now I’ve been learning as much as I can.

I’m a former chef, and a classically trained bassoonist. I got into the startup world in 2010 when I went to work at HubSpot, and I’ve been interested in growing organizations ever since. Most of my experience is on the customer and marketing sides. I can write a little code, but I’d never claim to be a programmer or software engineer. My greatest strength is my creativity and imaging the potential for new technical projects to become something greater in the future.

Recently I joined Grindery.io We’re building Zapier for web3, solving the pain points that DAOs run into. If we can make things easier for DAOs by building re-usable workflows, then we can help the whole community grow and achieve their missions. I’ll make a post in the General area about what we’re looking to do and I hope I get to talk with the founders and leaders here to see how Grindery can help.

LFG and make the world a better, fairer place.

-M

3 Likes