Introduce Yourself

Hello Maha Fam!

My name is Michael (@VR_crypto) and Maha was my first introduction to the crypto world. I’ve been an enthusiast of this project from the moment I caught wind of the scope and revolutionary approach in its efforts to mitigate the inflation crisis since March of 2021.

I was brought into the fold thanks to my longtime friend @Joe . He explained the magnitude and ambition that MAHA aimed to take on and I believed in this concept straight away. This is the first crypto I began following/investing and quickly realized the potential of this industry. Ever since, I have been addicted to learning/reading about the different use cases crypto can bring to the world as a whole and believe Maha can be a difference maker in this space.

I am a very quiet/laid back person who loves his family and friends. I worked in Public Accounting for 6-7 years at a large CPA firm in the United States and have since moved on to a large non-profit working in finance/accounting in the healthcare space.

When I’m not surfing through the telegram feed, I can be found researching/learning about crypto currency, spending time with my Family (Wife, Daughter – 4, and Son – 2), playing sports/coaching soccer, or leisurely reading (rarely happens anymore with 2 kids).

I am extremely excited to be a part of this community!

4 Likes