Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone,

My name is Temi (short for Temitope). I have been active in the crypto space for roughly a year now. Prior to this, I have been passively following up on crypto space for about 4 years. My experience as an investments banker at an investment firm made it important to pay attention to digital assets considering the decentralized structure, significant returns, disruption, and flexibility they offered compared to the traditional assets like bonds, shares, Tbills and CPs.

I have been in the Mahadao community for about 7 months now and was introduced by one of the community leaders. Overtime, I have grown familiar with the project, having done deep research using my Financial Analyst experience into the various aspects of the business. I have also come to appreciate the visionary leadership, innovative ideas from the leaders and the impressive community engagement that Maha offers.

Having heard the Maha strategic thrust for 2022 and Mahachains adoption plans in countries like Venezuela, Turkey and my country Nigeria. I know this project has more potential. For this reason, I believe I could contribute to the community using my strong analysis skills and business development skills having worked on different projects implementation over the years. My strong work ethic, communications skill, teamwork, dedication as well as proven track record of extreme ownership and ability to go above and beyond are skills I believe I can bring on.

I look forward to the continued growth of Maha and would appreciate been given the opportunity to help as much as possible.

Thank you,

3 Likes