Introduce Yourself

Greetings fellow Maha members,

They call me Mr. Wonderful. (@mrwonderfill on telegram). You may recognize me from the tv show, Shark Tank. Just kidding :joy: I may not be the real Kevin O’Leary, however I am here at the behest of the goodness, talent and energy that I have felt and seen from all of you in the maha community, from the top down as I have watched, waited and learned about the project this past year. Long story short, I was introduced to Maha by a friend, and I just kept coming back. The mission was clear. If we want crypto to truly succeed in this world, it takes visionaries and forward thinkers to shape the future of how we democratize modern financial solutions that impact and reshape global markets, and it starts in projects like MahaDAO. Stability and prosperity are the enemy of control and corrupt financial systems that threaten peace and economic dysfunction. I say this not for fear, but for the reason that brought me here to all of you, the community. The belief that we share, where we stand on the bleeding edge of a much needed solution to one of the greatest problems in modern history. How lucky am I to be here with all of you?

I spent the last decade in various senior roles at international banks in private wealth management, commercial, and middle market divisions. I got my start in retail banking, within a year I was managing banks and then became a registered investment advisor and built a $120 million book of business. They didn’t allow us to own crypto. Sometimes they would threaten to fire us. I dabbled here and there, I guess you could say I came in with a chip on my shoulder. I wanted more. It had nothing to do with money. I just didn’t feel like I was making a difference anymore. Suddenly, I had lost self-gratification in my work. I was burning. I knew it - it was over. That sinking feeling. It was like waking up from the Matrix. There was no going back. I had no idea what I was going to do but suddenly it didn’t matter - I quit, giving up a huge bonus. I traveled the world, I visited friends, family. I returned home to reflect on everything. Then suddenly the pandemic hit. I had managed to ditch the golden handcuffs, but the stock market had suddenly tanked, store shelves were empty, and I was searching for something that money couldn’t buy. My purpose. I decided to explore what I had a passion for, I was burned out on traditional banking but I always believed crypto and blockchain tech would be the future. DeFi fascinated me, and that was what eventually led to my involvement, as I ventured into and became involved with several early stage projects. I would find myself interacting with the communities and project teams, suddenly I was spending hours every day on telegram, eventually becoming an admin for several projects. It was a very rewarding experience for me. Now, I am proud to say that I am working on my own project developing new use cases for NFTs. For I too share in the same vision for the future. Stability and prosperity. Pleasure to be here, and to be introduced to all of you. Cheers.

4 Likes