Introduce Yourself

Hello MahaDao community,
My name is Lee and I have been following this project from early March of 2021. I was actually introduced by my cousin who is also a fellow Mahadao patron. I came into the project looking for a quick flip via the arth stablecoin however at the time it was around .25 cent and based on my knowledge all stablecoins are $1.00 so this would’ve been an easy 3x for me. Overtime from being in Telegram chats I fell in love with the project because of its ultimate vision and from there I began to research mahadao in depth. While digging in, I found myself on a few AMA’s. I was impressed not only to see how supportive the community is but also how the information was delivered.
A little about myself, I have been involved in the digital money space since January of 2019. My journey started with trading in the foreign exchange market (Forex), since then I have created a following within the space where I personally mentor and teach individuals how to become not only successful forex traders but also profitable day traders. I stumbled upon cryptocurrency after a year of learning the skill due to the fact I started to do tremendously well and I wanted to diversify my income.Other than that I have a background in Finance, Accounting and Human Resource.
I truly believe that this project is going to change the world and I am all in 100%. As far as a role in the community I don’t exactly have one yet but I definitely would love to help and continue to grow the community out in any way possible.

5 Likes