Introduce Yourself

Hello MahaDao Community,

My name is Gustavo Gonzalez, from Venezuela, you can find me on telegram or discord has “Ghustanov” and i have been with the MahaDao community, since a month ago (yes very early), i found out about MahaDao thru Joshua who i meet thru a Twitter Space, we inmediatly connect and he told me about the project, and what they want to do to change the world.

My beginings comes from 2018 when i started has a forex trader, and later as a crypto miner, when i lost money from trading and the unfourtunatly situation with Bitmex… when i entered with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies my life changed forever, because my country had several lockdowns to reach outside market, and political goverments apply diferent directives on local banks and foreign currencies.

So i started to learn more about cryptos, the ecosystems, learn about tools and even spread my knowledge to the people.

After Joshua introduce me to MahaDao, he speak to me about the opportunity to use ARTH token has a valuable asset to the people, for their personal use and commercial use, without being expose to the hyper inflation we are having in Venezuela, i decided to jump in the project.

I don´t have the skills of developer, programmer, but i have studied Business Administration, and i worked for several goverments institutions, so i understand how work with teams, and hold work´s pressure, i´m very curious and i speak 2 languages, so i would like to be part of this team, to approach people from different countries, break barriers of language, and be part of how we can find a solution to my country and others who have same situations, find the way to make MahaDao one of the best cryptocurrency and platform to the people who needs to improve their ways to do personal and commercial transactions.

Greetings to everybody

5 Likes