Community engagement ( quiz and educative session)

I will like to give two suggestion to increase community engagement on our different channel,

1. Organizing AMA or Educative session and training on our different platform, i will suggest that we educate the community on how even the newbies to the crypto space can interact with our product. For example explaining in details how a community member can take arthloan, how it can be used to his benefit etc, if we get this in place we can easily get more engagement on our community and also increase interaction with our product.

2. Organizing weekly quiz: I suggest we organize weekly quiz for our community to keep community member updated with our product and also increase traction on our community.

I think this is a good idea and as our other products launch it will definitely help. At this point not many are are actually using out products but just in Maha as an investment. We need engagement and education to make this all come together properly.

I’d be interested to see how much engagement we get with a quiz. Likely we’d have to offer rewards for the winners to up the contributions which I’m assuming was in mind anyway. I’d personally be happy with taking a small amount out of the coordinape rewards to do this as it helps us grow.

If we were to start this in weeks to come we should have other products to educate on as well which again supports the idea

1. I like it. Live presentations to show what the products can be used for and how. Such videos could then also be posted on video platforms as information material.
  1. I think that AMAs are a great idea. However, these should probably only be conducted by Steven or the community manager. If the Patrons held live AMAs, I don’t see how it would be much different from them asking us questions in telegram chat. Also, it has the potential to devolve into a huge session of people voicing their concerns because we might not have the answer to their questions. As for educational session, I think this would be better in a video format. That way people can go back and review the content.

2. In theory the quiz sounds like a potentially good idea, but I don’t know how we would implement this. For me I am curious about what would incentives people to take this quiz. Also, if we decide to give out rewards, could it be better served allocating those rewards to other promotional activities. I want to clarify that I’m not saying this is a bad idea, I would just like further clarification on how this would actually be implemented and help the community.

Thanks for taking the time to post this and coming up with ideas to improve the MahaDAO community! :slight_smile:

The quiz is aimed at rewarding the community for been well informed about our product and services.

A video recap can be made after the presentation and reposted occasionally to the community.

The AMA will be conducted by the main team or someone can be delegated to it from the team,
The quiz aimed at regarding the community for the know how of our product, reward for this will be in Maha Tokens.
The quiz can be conducted on the TG by setting up a quiz bot and muting the entire community.