Books

I thought I’d share some of my books I think are worth reading. Might be a good idea to add some books you guys read or plan to read so we can add those to this bookshelf and categorize it.

ECONOMY:

1. Henry Hazlitt - Economics in One Lesson
  2. Frédéric Bastiat - What is Seen and What is Not Seen (that’s an essay)
  3. Jesús Huerta de Soto - Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles
  4. Murray Rothbard - What Has Government Done to Our Money?
  5. Henry Hazlitt - The inflation Crisis
  6. Nassim Taleb - The Black Swan
  7. James Rickards - Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis
  8. Murray Rothbard - America’s Great Depression

INVESTING / MINDSET / PSYCHOLOGY:

1. John R. Nofsinger - The Psychology of Investing
  2. Benjamin Graham - The Intelligent Investor
  3. Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  4. John C. Bogle - The Little Book of Common Sense Investing

GOVERNANCE:

1. Daniel Larimer - More Equal Animals

BLOCKCHAIN / CRYPTOCURRENCIES:

1. Saifedean Ammous - The Bitcoin Standard, The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking
  2. Daniel Drescher - Blockchain Basics

*The list will be updated

3 Likes

First, I would like to commend Sebastian on creating this post! It is a great resource for people to come to and quickly find a book on a topic that they would like to learn more about!

Below are two of my favorite books that helped my fundamental knowledge about cryptocurrency and has greatly impacted me as an investor. I would argue that understanding the fundamentals of cryptocurrency is extremely important to be successful in the space. However, a lot of new investors don’t understand how blockchain works or even what is Bitcoin. Thus, I hope you decided to dedicate your time to read and understand these two amazing books! Also, if you ever want to chat about them please reach out to me!

Crypto Basics:

1. Saifedean Ammous - The Bitcoin Standard, The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking

2. Daniel Drescher - Blockchain Basics.

3 Likes