Application - Temi

Continuing the discussion from Apply for 'DAO Patron' Membership:

a) Please link your member introduction thread- Community Members Introduction - #35 by Temi

b) How long have you been a part of the MahaDao Community?

I have been following up on MahaDao for about 7 months now but an active member in my local community for about 3 Months now

c) Do you hold a minimum of 300 MahaX, and what is your locking duration?

I Currently hold 377 MahaX locked up for 4 years. I have more Maha and should be locking them soon as well.

d) What is your Telegram handle?

My Telegram handle is @MajorTemi

e) How do you see yourself contributing to the Organization? - (Skills and Activities).

-The community has provided a lot of materials and videos to aid the understanding of the different aspects however I believe I can assist with more information dissemination for further adoption and success.

• Strong business development skills and experience means I can discuss strategy as well as assist with implementation with admins and community leaders when needed.

• My excellent writing skills (from experience writing research reports) can also be of use to the community and leaders.

• Finally, the Mahachain and ARTH application targeted at hyperinflationary countries really hits home. I understand that the implementation for the Venezuelan community would begin soon. I would appreciate an opportunity to study the adoption up close in preparation of its adoption to Nigeria my home country. I have also held discussions with the community leader on how ARTH can be easily adopted into Nigeria. With my entrepreneurial mindset, understanding of the Nigerian financial and regulatory market, I believe I am well suited to assist in this regard.

f) What motivates you?

Doing what others consider impossible, taking up difficult challenges and overcoming them is what motivates me the most. These ensures that whatever task or situation I find myself in, I am always prepared to fight, work hard to ensure that I can achieve the satisfactory results I want.

g) How much available time can you commit each week with various contributions?

Minimum of 20hrs a week. Maximum is as much as required.

h) How would you best describe MahaDao to a broad audience of Crypto Enthusiasts?

The MahaDao is a decentralized organization that is aimed at preserving wealth using the ARTH Valuecoin. The MahaDao community is governed by a DAO to ensure decentralization and fair wealth distribution. MahaDao has 3 token system. They are:

• The ARTH Token
  • The Maha Token
  • The MahaX Token

The ARTH token is a Valuecoin that tackles the issue of inflation common to fiat currencies. It can be simplified as a stable coin that combats inflationary pressures. The Maha Token is the MahaDao governance and utility token which allows users to vote on policies that affects the MahaDao community. The Maha Token can be staked to get MahaX token. The MahaX token gives members access to projects launched on Mahastarter as well as APYs, rewards from the projects launched on Mahastarter and a percentage of platform fees as yield.

i) Do you have any constructive criticism or feedback you would like to share in regard to MahaDao?

The MahaDao community has checked all the right boxes from my point of view. There is the passionate leader, disruptive innovation, the engaging community leaders as well as a friendly ecosystem. The only issue I could have pointed out is the delay in roll out of projects from the development team. But I understand that whatever is worth doing is worth doing best. MahaDao is sited at being the best

j) In your opinion, what impact do you see MahaDao having on the World?

MahaDao through its various activities and tokens would have an impact on the world.

Firstly, the Mahachain dubbed the first Dao-powered blockchain. This would have a significant impact on Defi, with its reward system it is expected to see a mass adoption by DAPPS. Also, the built-in economic policies aimed at assisting the Dapps to be launched on the blockchain is set to revolutionize the space.

Secondly, the integration of crypto currencies from hyperinflationary countries (e.g., Petro) and the implementation of the ARTH stable coin along with these currencies to combat inflation is revolutionary to me. Inflation is an economic problem faced by all counties of the world, while the rewards from crypto can be argued to fight inflation, the underlying fiat currency of most which is US$ has been severely impacted by Inflation (the US dollar (USD) has lost more than 90% of its purchasing power in the last century). This is far worse in countries like Nigeria and Venezuela where inflation is in the 100s or even 1000s. The ability to fight inflation one of the greatest erode of economic value is expected to make the world a better place.

k) In what ways have you been supporting MahaDao to date?

I use all the opportunities I have, to answer as much questions as I can on the community group. I also make out suggestions when possible. Currently on the group statistics I am ranked as the second most active individual just after one of the community leaders. I firmly believe based on my commitment; I would retain this position as I continue to be an active member of the community.