Application - Gorden

Continuing the discussion from Apply for 'DAO Patron' Membership:

a) *Please link your member introduction thread Apply for 'DAO Patron' Membership - #24 by gsandrew
b) How long have you been a part of the MahaDao Community?
I have been involved since Dec 2020
c) Do you hold a minimum of 300 MahaX, and if so what is your locking duration?
I have 15,000 locked for 4 years
d) What is your Telegram handle?
@gordoa
e) How do you see yourself contributing to the Organization? - (Skills and Activities).
I have been a trader for over 30 years and would be able to help team and community with trading strategies.
f) What motivates you?
I would love to be involved in the success of building something, if I could in anyway help MahaDao become a worldwide answer to wealth erosion then that would be good for me.
g) How much available time can you commit each week with various contributions?
20/30 hours
h) How would you best describe MahaDao to a broad audience of Crypto Enthusiasts?
A constantly evolving ecosystem with the aim of fighting wealth erosion(whether that is created by inflation, currency devaluation or even corrupt government). There is staking, farming, loans, IBO launch platform soon to be followed by our own blockchain…one stop Defi.
i) *Do you have any constructive criticism or feedback you would like to share in regards to MahaDao?*I know the team are working very hard but when there are delays maybe communication could be better.
j) In your opinion, what impact do you see MahaDao having on the World?
A fully functioning MahaDao can help citizens of countries that have watched their wealth disappear over the years…South America, Africa and more recently Turkey.
k) In what ways have you been supporting MahaDao to date?
I hold about 30k MAHA half of which is staked for 4 years, some is in farming pools. I try to keep FUD away from telegram chats.