Application - CryptoJ

Continuing the discussion from Apply for 'DAO Patron' Membership:

Hi! Would love the be more active in maha’s dao, so here are my answers:

a) Introduction CryptoJ

b) How long have you been a part of the MahaDao Community?

Since may 2021

c) Do you hold a minimum of 300 MahaX, and if so what is your locking duration?

Yes and 4 years

d) What is your Telegram handle?

JB1405

e) How do you see yourself contributing to the Organization? - (Skills and Activities).

Facilitate or participate in brainstorms

Marketing / overall business

UX/UI (from a product owner / product manager view)

Networking / sales

Communication / expectation (see I)

f) What motivates you?

A better world

The smile on someone’s face

Creating something new

Give someone guidance/insight in life

Solving problems

g) How much available time can you commit each week with various contributions?

Depending on the week: min 2, max 20 hours.

h) How would you best describe MahaDao to a broad audience of Crypto Enthusiasts?

"You know the stable coin of LUNA, UST? (most people in crypto will say yes, otherwise this part needs explanation)

Well, MahaDao has the same with their ARTH token.

The significant difference is that it isn’t pegged to the dollar, so inflation will make you lose your buying power. ARTH, is innovatively pegged so the same product ten years later won’t cost you any more than buying it right now. That’s mindblowing right?

Ow and last nut not least: it is governed by a DAO using the principles of blockchain: open and decentralized."

i) Do you have any constructive criticism or feedback you would like to share in regards to MahaDao?

Don’t know all of the organisation / behind the scenes. From what I can see I would improve on these parts:

1. Mahadao can improve in communication and/or reaching deadlines. Being in the MAHA telegram these subjects amount to a lot of the chats. From an outside perspective I would give the deadline(s) a bit more slack. That way you sometimes overperform (but you actuallty don’t, lol) and sometimes perform on par.

2. I would suggest splitting the telegrams for mahastarter and mahadoa. Specificly around IBO’s.

3. The website could use some UX/UI improvements. See for example the LUNA website.

4. Marketing budget: I would suggest skipping things like trading bonuses and spend those funds on other parts of marketing (but maybe a new exchange demands that, I don’t know that). Marketing imo should be mostly allocated into explaining maha/arth (including UI/UX changes on the website), translation of documents/yt’s, etc, (payed) AMA’s and creating community members into long term HODLers.

j) In your opinion, what impact do you see MahaDao having on the World?

At least a vision that needs to be heared/talked about. At most (one of) the innovator(s) of a relative stable digital currency.

k) In what ways have you been supporting MahaDao to date?

Introduce crypto people to Mahadao, talk/promote MAHA in different groups and staking for 4 years myself.